BUS307 Week 1 Journal
Reflections on Creating Value in the Supply Chain
[WLOs: 1, 3] [CLOs: 2, 5]
Read and reflect on Chapter 1 and the two articles, 9 Charts Show the Highs and Lows of Supply Chains in Q1 (Links to an external site.), and Creating Real Value for Your Customers (Links to an external site.).
Answer the following questions:
- What is supply chain management?
- What observations do you have on supply chain management and its relationship to different businesses?
- Refer to the article 9 Charts Show the Highs and Lows of Supply Chains in Q1
- How does your organization or one you are familiar with define and create value?
- Why is it important to focus on value creation versus simply solutions and service?
- For these two questions, refer to the article Creating Real Value for Your Customers.
Respond to each question in a single page.