AMH2020 Final Paper Answers
- Hillsborough Community College
Now that you have created an annotated bibliography, you will use those scholarly secondary sources to help you write your final paper on the topic you have selected.
In order to receive full credit, your paper must address the following points:
- Give a brief summary of the election
- Who were the main candidates and their parties?
- How did the main candidates secure their party’s nomination?
- Were there any third (or fourth or fifth) party candidates? If so, who did they represent?
- What were the major issues of the campaign?
- How did the candidates communicate their message?
- Put the topic into historical context. (i.e., what else was happening in the country and around the world that may have impacted the election and/or the electorate?).
- Explain the relevance of the election (i.e., why was this election important historically?).
- Close your paper by describing the legacy of the election. What changed as a result of this election? What can we learn from it?
- Your paper should be typed and should be between 1,000 and 1,250 words, not counting a title page or references page.
You are required to use at least three scholarly secondary sources in your paper. You may also use primary sources, but if you do so, they must be properly cited. Be sure to cite all sources both in text and on a References/Works Cited/Bibliography page using APA, MLA, or Chicago/Turabian Style. Please visit the HCC Libraries Citation Guide (Links to an external site.) for more information on how to cite your sources and format your essays.
All papers must be submitted through Canvas. I do not accept emailed submissions of this paper.
Final Paper Style Sheet AMH2020 Final Paper Answers
- 1,000-1,250 words
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman 11- or 12-point font, one-inch margin
- Choose a citation style, then follow the formatting guidelines of the style you are using (APA, MLA, or Chicago/Turabian)
Proofread carefully—grammar counts!
Citations – All Submissions Must Include Cited Sources
- Chicago/Turabian, APA, or MLA.
- Choose the one you prefer but use it consistently and properly.
- Format your paper and your citations according to the standards of that style.
- In-Text citation and a References/Works Cited/Bibliography page are required
Utilize your Annotated Bibliography AMH2020 Final Paper Answers
- You should already have 4 scholarly sources that you have read and analyzed for the annotated bibliography assignment. It will save you a lot of time and energy if you simply use those sources for your paper.
- If any of the sources in your annotated bibliography assignment was evaluated as unscholarly, you may not use the source in your paper.
Note on Plagiarism:
Plagiarism is the stealing of intellectual property. If you knowingly copy information from another person’s literary work and do not give credit you will receive a zero on the assignment in question.
Liked our sample? You can order your own original content here.