AOJ 206 Assignment 2 Answers
You must address all of these points for your submission:
- Make sure questions are in your final submission.
- A cover sheet needs to be included letting me know who did what for this submission.
- If you are using an alternate submission format (audio, video, posters, PowerPoints, etc…) you do not need to use the questions in the submission, but you must be sure to respond to all of the questions.
- What did you observe in this video? Use concise plain language description and use the California penal code to list what you believe the three most serious crimes are that may have occurred. Why did you select these crimes?
- Is there probable cause to arrest the suspects for the crimes you listed in # 1? Explain.
- What are challenges investigating this crime?
- Discuss the roles and jobs of the following personnel at this scene: (1) Sergeant, (2) First Officer on Scene, (3) Detective in Charge, (4) Crime Scene Technician.
- List three (3) specific questions you as the investigator would ask of the victim(s). Explain why you asked the questions you asked.
- List three (3) specific questions you as the investigator would ask of the witness(es). Explain why you asked the questions you asked.
- List three (3) specific questions you as the investigator would ask of the suspect(s). Explain why you asked the questions you asked.
- Follow up for question # 7 – Do you use Miranda when questioning the suspect? Explain the process.
- Provide a list of five (5) evidence items that the crime scene technician will collect. Explain why you collected the evidence items you collected.
- Develop a media/press release with a “Wanted” poster for this incident. AOJ 206 Assignment 2 Answers