HUM 1020 Week 8 Answers
- Hillsborough Community College
- Respond: How did the United States change after the dawn of the atomic age? How did it come to terms with being a global superpower? What were the implications for American citizens and for all humanity? What do you think of the efforts of the Department of Civil Defense to educate American children about nuclear weapons? Finally, consider the world today. Are nuclear weapons as much of a danger today as they were in the Cold War? Is there any other existential threat to humanity today? If so, what would you say that is? How might you prepare for it?Format
- 250-300 words (approx. one page typed, double-spaced).
- Support any general points you make or attitudes you express with specific reasons and details.
- Organize your thoughts into coherent paragraphs. Use transitions to make the relationships among ideas in the paper clear.
- Edit the paper carefully for errors in grammar, mechanics, punctuation, word use, and spelling.
- Do not quote from the textbook or other sources—use your own words.
- Cite the source of any paraphrased ideas or information.
- You may use Chicago/Turabian, APA, or MLA Style—Choose the one you prefer, and use it consistently and properly.
- HCC Library Citation Guides (Links to an external site.)
Submit HUM 1020 Week 8 Answers
- Upload your paper to the assignment dropbox in Canvas
Liked our sample? You can order your own original content here.