Post a total of 3 substantive responses over 2 separate days for full participation. This includes your initial post and 2 replies to other students or your faculty member.
due Day 3
The following exercise allows you to practice workplace collaborative skills and Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model.
Read the Shell Case Study.
Complete the interactive analysis, Strategies for Creating Positive Organizational Change. A transcript of this interactive exercise is also available.
Consider what you learned in the experience and respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- What have you learned during this team collaboration about Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model?
- What is a process for creating a sense of urgency around change?
- How does collaboration promote self-analysis and help you prevent or correct mistakes?
- How does collaboration promote problem solving and help team members improve their skills?
- What are the connections between new behaviors and organizational change? How do you replace old habits?
due Day 7
Post 2 replies to classmates or your faculty member. Be constructive and professional.
Take It With You
Download the Interactive Analysis Key Lessons and Rubric to remember and practice the key collaboration skills.
Copyright 2020 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved. LDR 535 Wk 5 Discussion Answers