- Executive summary (175 to 260 words)
- State recommendation again
- Overview of problem
- Review of relevant research
- Application of research results
- Policy implications
- ConclusionSelect a health care facility or service (e.g., hospital, physician practice, long-term care facility, ambulance service, pharmacy, or skilled nursing facility).Identify and read one recently proposed or enacted state or federal legislation that has an impact on your selected health care facility or service.Write a 700- to 1,050-word policy brief on the effects the legislation will have on your selected facility or service and on the state’s population. Use the following structure when putting together your policy brief:
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines USING A MASTERS LEVEL FORMAT. SEE THE LIBRARY SITE FOR A TEMPLATE.
Submit your assignment. For additional help, check out the ULTRA: Access your assignments page.
Copyright 2018 by University of Phoenix. All righ
Liked our sample? You can order your own original content here.