NURS 3100 Week 3 Assignment 1 Answer : Impact of Nurses On Health Care Quality
It is important for nurses to stay abreast of current issues and trends in our field. Use this opportunity to develop or enhance your expertise on your chosen topic.
This assignment introduces you to the Walden Library. The Library is an invaluable resource for discovering nursing and healthcare-related databases and professional articles. Practice and refine your paraphrasing skills.
- Review the Week 3 Assignment 1 Rubric, provided in the Course Information area.
- Review the AWE Checklist and Additional Resources for your Assignment:
- Review the Walden SafeAssign and Academic Integrity Online Tutorial, provided in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Use the 1000 AWE Level Assignment Template found in the Resources for this week to complete your Assignment.
- Explore this week’s Writing Resources and Program Success Tools, and specifically:
- Use Google Scholar to search for articles related to the topic you selected. Link Google Scholar to the Walden Library using the instructions provided.
- Search for articles related to the topic you selected using the Nursing Databases of the Walden Library.
- Use the Walden Library to research the impact of nursing on healthcare quality as viewed through the Magnet professional practice model. Select one current (published within the last 5 years) research article on this topic to address. This week’s Library Learning Resources will guide you through your database search.
Article Response Assignment
Write a one-page summary and response to the article that you selected from the Walden Library. A template is provided in the Learning Resources to guide you in formatting your paper.
As you reflect on the findings in your chosen article, consider how the findings compare to your own professional nursing experience with Magnet, or, if you have no personal experience with Magnet, your thoughts concerning Magnet:
- Paraphrase and integrate information from the article into the paper.
- Include an introduction, body, and a summary (conclusion).
- Consider factors or principles from the article that hold true for or resonate with you.
Utilize this week’s Writing Center Course Resources to guide you through the process of paraphrasing and referencing evidence from your article. Review the AWE Checklist, Weeks 1–3, to see where you should be concerning your writing abilities. The Week 3 Assignment Rubric will keep you on track. Use Grammarly to check your writing for errors before submitting your Assignment.
Have fun writing your first paper!
Submit your Assignment by Day 7.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
Prior to submitting your assignment for grading, upload your assignment to the SafeAssign Draft area of the course. Review your SafeAssign results, and revise your assignment as needed. You may need to work on properly paraphrasing material to improve your SafeAssign Score. Consider using this week’s Writing Center Course Resources to guide you through the process of paraphrasing and referencing evidence from your article. Once you are satisfied with the integrity of your assignment, submit it for grading.
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK03Assgn1+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 3 Assignment 1 Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 3 Assignment 1 link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK03Assgn1+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission. NURS 3100 Week 3 Assignment 1 Answer
Click here to Access NURS 3150 Week 5 Assignment