NURS 3100 Week 6 Assignment 1 Answer: Quality Nursing (Part 2 of 2)
Welcome to Week 6, the final week of this 2-part assignment!
As you learned in previous weeks, effectiveness and efficiency are improved in your nursing practice by following and measuring Quality Indicators (QIs). In Week 4 you learned how quality, safety, and outcomes are vastly improved by monitoring and adjusting nursing practice for QIs.
You have learned many new skills as well! You learned to utilize the Walden Library, Grammarly, and Safe Assign; cite articles using APA in-text citations, and summarize your colleagues’ work. Give yourself a “pat on the back”!
In this Week 6 Assignment, you revisit your paper one last time. This assignment gives you the opportunity to thoroughly review your paper and incorporate your instructor’s feedback that you received in Week 4. You will also learn more about the “Safe Assign” program.
When it comes to writing, “practice makes perfect.” Enjoy the practice!
- Review the Week 6 Assignment Rubric from the Course Information area.
- Review the AWE Checklist and Additional Resources for your Assignment:
- Review your Week 4 Assignment (Quality Nursing: Part 1) and the feedback that you received from your instructor (both within the paper and in the grade book comments).
- Review “Q. How Do I Proofread or Revise?” (Walden University, n.d.-k) from this week’s Writing Resources and Program Success Tools.
- Use the 2000/3000 AWE Level Assignment Template to complete your Assignment.
Assignment: Revision of Quality Nursing Paper
- Revise your paper as needed to reflect the feedback that you received from your instructor within the paper and in the grade book comments.
- Compose a paragraph about what you learned from writing and rewriting the Week 4 and Week 6 Assignments. For example, did you learn how to become a more organized writer; are you more adept at accessing Library resources; do you have a better understanding of how to cite resources using APA Style? This paragraph should be inserted before the conclusion paragraph (see the Assignment Template in your Week 4 Learning Resources for assistance in placement).
Do not submit your revised paper to the SafeAssign Draft area of the course this week unless you have made major revisions to your paper. SafeAssign will recognize your Week 4 draft and give you a high SafeAssign Score. Thus, if you are satisfied with the integrity of your Assignment, submit it for grading.
By Day 7
Submit your revised Quality Nursing paper.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK6Assgn2+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 6 Assignment 2 Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 6 Assignment 2 link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK6Assgn2+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission. NURS 3100 Week 6 Assignment 1 Answer
Click here to Access NURS 3150 Week 4 Assignment