Wk 1 Discussion – Strengths and Weaknesses [due Thurs]
n this first week of the Psychology of Learning, we explore personal fulfillment and what success looks like for you. We also take a close look at the role of self-awareness, and how to leverage that awareness to keep moving toward your goals. This week’s reading assignments examine the ingredients for success, benefits of self-awareness, and how to examine your own personal strengths.
Take a moment to consider your own strengths and how they relate to your personal goals.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- How do you define success?
- Consider some the ingredients for success (self-awareness, self-direction, self-esteem, and positive thinking). Which of these are the most difficult for you and why?
- Why is it important to understand your own strengths and weaknesses?
- How can becoming more self-aware help you reach your goals?
- What resources do you consider vital to your success (support, mentors, additional skills, etc.)?
PSY 110 WK 1 Discussion