RNSG2160 Clinical Assignment Answers Houston Community College
A Beautiful Mind
Students are to complete the Mental Health Care Plan located in Canvas – Modules – Forms section of RNSG2160. Complete the following section of the care plan, it must be typed (Times New Roman 10-12pt) and submitted on the date designated by your clinical instructor in Canvas under Assignments. Care plans will be graded by your clinical instructor.
- Identify at least five mental health issues based on the observation of the client in the film when they were at their lowest point.
- Provide three tentative mental health nursing diagnosis with data to support the diagnosis.
- Identify potential labs which would be drawn and expected results, if any.
- Select the top 3 nursing diagnosis in order of highest priority.
- Supply factors observed in the film which would support the top three nursing diagnosis.
- Select three nursing interventions for each diagnosis, which support each diagnosis (i.e., potential medication, potential alterations in physical/psychological abilities, potential development and cultural aspects of nursing care).
- Document at least 3 potential outcomes which are measureable and related to the nursing diagnosis.