Wk 1 Discussion – Water: What Is It Good For? [due Saturday because of Thanksgiving holiday :)]
This week, we will examine guidelines for nutrition and the importance of water and electrolytes in maintaining our physical health.
Respond in a minimum of 175 words, addressing at least 3 of the following:
- What have you learned this week since beginning your learning activities?
- How might this information affect your water drinking habits?
- Why should we drink water?
- Let’s say that you and a friend drink the same amount of water every day, but only one of you becomes thirsty and dehydrated. How is that possible?
- How is dehydration different from water intoxication?
- How do electrolytes and water intake relate to hypertension?
- Consider citing or including references to relevant, current news sources that interest you and support your post and responses.